We are looking for a dedicated Housekeeping Supervisor
40hrs per week (will include weekends and Bank Holidays)
Based near Grange over Sands, with travel throughout Cumbria
Is this you?
• A leader and developer of people, you know it’s the people in the business who make a business great – you care about people
• Enthusiastic and transparent with a vibrantly positive attitude that rubs off on others to motivate and inspire and deliver great results
• You thrive working in a fast-paced, active environment and are trustworthy and reliable – you keep your promises
• Passionate about delivering a great service and are able to work as part of a team and also independently.
• You enjoy solving problems and take ownership and responsibility for your actions, making changes to your thoughts and beliefs as required
If this sounds like you, please read on!
• Coordinate holiday cottage cleaning rotas and improve route optimisation to get the best from the teams
• Liaise closely with other areas of the business (e.g. Ground Maintenance, Laundry) to enable tasks to be completed for the customers that meet, or exceed, their expectations
• Develop a motivated and engaged team that delivers a high-quality service to customers, carrying out appraisals and/or development reviews on a regular basis with your team to identify areas of excellence and areas for improvement within the team
• To take a lead role in ensuring a safety-first culture and that Health and Safety is at the heart of all business operations
For an immediate discussion about the role, please call Jim on 015395 55423 or email [email protected]