What can you expect from the role?
As a Professional Care Assistant, you will be required to provide personal care and practical and emotional support to clients in their own home, whilst promoting the independence of each client individually in a person centred approach.
Your main daily duties will include:
• Supporting all aspects of personal hygiene
• Supporting with all aspects of medication
• Meal preparation
• Helping our clients move around their home
• Ensuring administration & reporting is carried out for each individual under your care, we provide you with a phone app to make this simple.
We’re looking for social adepts! Our comprehensive training will give you the skills and knowledge you need, so our main focus is that you are compassionate, empathetic and professional, to the meet the needs of our service users. You’ll need to be patient, willing to carry out personal hygiene tasks and be dedicated to providing outstanding levels of care.
Experience isn’t always necessary as we provide full training in all domains as a health care provider. We welcome individuals to apply from a variety of working backgrounds, as well as people who may already have experience as a healthcare assistant and support worker and who are looking for a new opportunity.
Your commitment to our customers is highly valued. And in return, been a local supportive company here’s how we’ll support you:
• Enhanced DBS Checks
• Professional Uniform
• Flexible & optional guaranteed hours
• Competitive Pay rates £9.30 per hour* (terms & conditions apply)as well as company bonuses
• Enhanced rates for bank holidays
• 5.6 week holiday entitlement
• Opportunity for career progression and management training for all care assistants.
• Company Pension Scheme with company contributions
• Paid 3 to 7 day shadowing training according to experience
• Optional pay weekly or monthly scheme
• Work app to reduce admin tasks
• Training with accredited Qualifications
• Mileage Paid
Please call us for more information on 01228 594153.