Saint & Co Chartered Accountants are looking to hire an office administrator to join our Penrith Office.
Saint & Co are a well-respected firm, and we pride ourselves on being a diverse accountancy firm that can personalise our services to all sectors of the community. Our offices are based across Cumbria and South West Scotland with clients worldwide. This is a great chance to join a growing and dynamic business.
We are looking to recruit a confident and capable person to join our friendly team. You will be the first person to greet visitors as well as supporting with various administration duties. These duties will include:
- Answering phone calls and taking messages.
- Responding to emails
- Dealing with all the outgoing post.
- Managing client data including setting up new clients, processing changes in client details, preparing engagement letters and organising for books and records to be returned to clients.
- Letters to clients and issuing accounts and tax returns for signature
- Scanning documents and filing electronically.
- Supporting the partners with the issuing of bills.
- Supporting other members of staff and assisting with ad hoc work as required.
Our key requirements are:
- You should have Grade B or above (or for exams post 2017 – Grade 6) in GCSE English and maths (Or equivalent)
- You should have detailed knowledge of word and a working knowledge of excel.
- You should have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- You should be able to take ownership of assigned task, can organise and prioritise your workloads.
- You should be adaptable, work proactively and use your own initiative.
- You should be conscientious with excellent attention to detail.
- You should be able to produce accurate and timely work and be able to meet deadlines.
- You should be able to work well as part of a team.
- We expect you to have a professional appearance, respect for individuals and ethical conduct.
This is a fulltime permanent position and Saint & Co are offering a competitive salary, including flexi time arrangements, payment of relevant employer pension contributions more than the minimum requirements and relevant subscription fees.
To apply please send your CV to Helen Little at [email protected] by Friday 24th September 2021.