At Lloyd Ltd Carlisle, Kingstown Broadway, Carlisle CA3 0EF
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Construction Engineer to join the growing, successful team at Lloyd Ltd Carlisle.
As a Construction Engineer you will play a key role behind the scenes by supporting the Service Department through completing routine servicing work, maintaining and repairing customer machinery and preparing new machinery for delivery, whilst providing an excellent level of service to our customers.
- Have served the appropriate, recognised Apprenticeships and/or have recognized and certificated qualifications for servicing and repair of construction equipment;
- Have worked in the construction or related industry in a technical capacity;
- Are an experienced team player who is able to operate on your own initiative;
- Are flexible in carrying out work both in our workshop and on customer premises;
- Have experience with telehandlers and construction equipment, together with good diagnostic and hydraulic skills.
Then we can offer:
- Full product training on our range of equipment and machinery;
- A welcoming and professional working environment, supported by our experienced staff and network of branches in a local family-run business;
- A valued and rewarding role which covers 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. Monday to Friday, with opportunities for additional overtime;
- Competitive levels of pay;
- Company van (dependent on experience);
- Company Pension Scheme (including life assurance cover).
To apply for this position, please visit our website: https://www.lloyd.ltd.uk/careers/construction-engineer-at-lloyd-ltd-carlisle/