An exciting opportunity has become available for a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our team at Urbaser Ltd, based in Penrith.
- Generate and secure profitable contract sales for our existing commercial waste and recycling collection services. To research and
identify potential customers to promote the services of Urbaser Ltd Commercial Services (ULCS).
- Increase sales of ULCS trade waste containers, and to liaise with local Service Delivery Manager regarding opportunities to develop new products, services, and markets. Infill selling on compaction fleets.
- Achieve targets as agreed with the Commercial Manager
- Complete contractual documentation for new customers to ensure their commitment towards ULCS.
- Undertake daily communication with Commercial Manager to establish sales requirements, maintain the service delivery and required profitability.
- Understand operational schedules, requirements, and constraints.
- To work closely with the Transport team to gain maximum advantage in the market for the full range of services.
- To develop and maintain a strong pipeline of sales prospects for conversion into gains.
- Build and maintain strong business relations through networking within our target markets.
- To monitor and record competitors’ services and pricing structures.
£22,000 per annum plus bonus and Company Car or Car Allowance entitlement. 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Please email: [email protected] with your CV to apply.