Information about Carlisle City Council services over the Easter period is as follows:
The Customer Contact team will be available until 5pm on Thursday 9 April. You will be able to contact them again from 9am on Tuesday 14 April.
You can access our online services at www.carlisle.gov.uk
Easter Refuse and Recycling Collections
Please remember that refuse and recycling collections will be a day later than usual following the Easter Monday Bank Holiday.
Please refer to your refuse and recycling calendar to check your collection date.
Usual refuse and recycling date and Easter collection date:
- Friday 10 April (Good Friday) – As normal
- Monday 13 April (Easter Monday) – Collecting Tuesday 14 April
- Tuesday 14 April – Collecting Wednesday 15 April
- Wednesday 15 April – Collecting Thursday 16 April
- Thursday 16 April – Collecting Friday 17 April
- Friday 17 April – Collecting Saturday 18 April
Collections return to normal from Monday 20 April onwards.
For more information visit www.carlisle.gov.uk/refuseandrecycling