Police in Cumbria have released a video showing a week of action which led to 20 arrests and drugs worth more than £50,000 seized.
It started dramatically on day one last Monday, March 8, when a man, 25, was arrested in Belah after a stop search.
Following this, officers conducted a warrant on Briar Bank and seized cocaine, cannabis, a machete and a lock knife.
Other results included:
- Three men arrested following a suspected fail-to-stop collision
- A man, 22, arrested on Engine Lonning, Carlisle, on suspicion of possession of a bladed article
- A man, 22, arrested on suspicion of burglary
- Another man, 23, arrested in connection with a burglary
- A man, 23, arrested in Bower Street, Carlisle, on suspicion of possessing drugs with intent to supply
- A 16-year-old boy arrested in Marks Avenue, Carlisle, on suspicion of violent offences
- Three people – two women, 37 and 48, and a man, 42 – arrested in Levens Drive, Carlisle on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a controlled substance
- Three arrests made in connection with reported assaults
- Items seized for ongoing investigation following a warrant executed in Cant Crescent, Carlisle
- A man arrested on suspicion of possessing an offensive weapon in the form of a baseball bat
- A man arrested on suspicion of burglary
- A man arrested on suspicion of malicious communications
- A man arrested on suspicion of harassment and criminal damage
- Two men, 30 and 24, arrested in Kingstown, Carlisle, on suspicion of theft and possession of a bladed article.