Three flood warnings and 12 alerts are in force in Cumbria after a weekend of heavy rain.
Flood warnings – which means flooding is expected and immediate action is required – are in place for Keswick Campsite, River Eden at Carlisle, Rickerby Park, Swifts and Stoney Holme golf courses and River Greta at Keswick, Keswick Campsite, Rugby Club and Quinta.
Flood alerts – which means flooding is possible and be prepared – are in place for the following areas:
- Coast from Gretna to Silloth
- Lower River Eden
- Middle River Eden
- Rivers Caldew and Petteril
- Rivers Cocker, Marron and Derwent
- Rivers Greta, St Johns Beck and Bassenthwaite Lake
- Rivers Kent and Bela
- Rivers Lowther and Eamont
- Upper River Derwent, Stonethwaite Beck and Derwentwater
- Upper River Eden