One flood warning and six flood alerts are still in force in Cumbria as the county recovers from a period of heavy rain.
A flood warning – which means flooding is expected and action should be taken – remains in force for Keswick Campsite.
Flood alerts – which means be prepared – remain in force for:
- Lower River Eden
- Rivers Brathay, Rothay and Winster
- Rivers Cocker, Marron and Derwent
- Rivers Duddon, Crake and Mill Beck
- Rivers Lowther and Eamont
- Upper River Derwent, Stonethwaite Beck and Derwentwater