A man who was airlifted to hospital following a gas explosion in Workington town centre remains in the care of medical staff after suffering significant injuries.
Emergency services were called to reports of a gas leak on Pow Street in the town shortly after 5pm on May 7.
The incident involved acetylene gas, normally used in bottle form to cut steel during demolition work.
Three fire engines attended the incident and firefighters administered first aid to the casualty.
The Great North Air Ambulance was called to the scene and landed at the nearby Workington Cricket Club.
The man in his 30s was airlifted to Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle for treatment.
His condition was described as “not life-threatening” by a Cumbria Constabulary spokeswoman, who said he remains in the care of medical staff with “significant” injuries.