There are five flood warnings and 23 flood alerts in place for Cumbria as Storm Christoph makes its way across the north of England.
Flood warnings – meaning flooding is expected and immediate action is required – are in place for:
- Keswick Campsite
- River Eden at Carlisle, Rickerby Park, Swifts and Stoneyholme Golf Courses
- Speet Gill at Wigton, Burnfoot
- Wiza Beck and Black Beck at Wigton, Station Rd
- Wiza Beck, Flosh Beck, Speet Gill and Black Beck at Wigton
Flood alerts – meaning flooding is possible and people should be prepared are in place for:
- Lower River Eden
- Lower River Lune and Conder
- River Rede
- Rivers Brathay, Rothay and Winster
- Rivers Caldew and Petteril
- Rivers Cocker, Marron and Derwent
- Rivers Duddon, Crake and Mill Beck
- Rivers Ehen, Calder, Irt and Esk
- Rivers Esk and Irthing
- Rivers Greta, St John’s Beck and Bassenthwaite Lake
- Rivers Kent and Bela
- Rivers Lowther and Eamont
- Rivers Wampool and Ellen
- River Tyne
- Upper River Aire
- Upper River Derwent, Stonethwaite Beck and Derwentwater
- Upper River Eden
- Upper River Ribble, Hodder
- Upper River Swale
- Upper River Tees
- Upper River Ure
- Upper River Wharfe
- Upper River Wyre, Brock
The Met Office has a yellow weather warning in place for the county.
It said heavy and persistent rain , plus strong winds, are likely to cause problems for people travelling.
The weather warning is likely to be in force until noon tomorrow.
Are you experiencing flooding? What are the roads like where you are?
Let us know. Email [email protected]