A 20-year-old man from Barrow was arrested by police when a fight broke out after a three-car collision in Dalton last Wednesday.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident which happened at Fell Croft at around 6.25pm.
The collision involved a Seat Leon, a Peugeot and a Ford Focus. The Seat Leon is also reported to have been in collision with a building.
Involved in the affray were four people.
A local man in his 20s was taken to Furness General hospital with minor injuries. He has since been released.
The 20-year-old man from Barrow was arrested on suspicion of:
- Possessing a controlled drug of Class A
- Failing to provide a specimen for analysis
- Using a motor vehicle on a road without third party insurance
- Possessions a sharp pointed article in a public place
- Aggravated vehicle taking and dangerous driving
- Failing to stop after a road accident
- Driving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a licence
He has been released under investigation.
Anyone with information or who witnessed the incident is encouraged to contact police on 101 quoting log number 199 of April 14.
Alternatively, you can call the independent charity Crimestoppers, completely anonymously, on 0800 555 111.