Eight people have been charged following a joint operation with Merseyside police, targeting county lines drug dealing in Barrow and Liverpool.
On the 23rd June 2020 police attended properties in the Barrow and Liverpool areas and subsequently arrested a number of people believed to be involved in county lines activity.
The following people have been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs between 1st November 2019 – 23rd June 2020.
- Leslie Bowers, 41, of Liverpool
- Mark Walker, 48, of Barrow
- Kerri Mallet, 47, of Barrow
- Stuart Storey, 34, of Barrow
- Matthew Renshall, 27, of Liverpool
- Christopher Williams, 31, of Liverpool
- Lauren Callister, 24, of Liverpool
- Paul McGovern, 39, of Liverpool
They are due to appear at Preston Crown Court on the 24th July 2020 for a preliminary hearing.