Three flood warnings and nine alerts are still in force in Cumbria after substantial rainfall in the last 24 hours.
The Met Office said it expected a further 15mm to 30mm of rain to fall across much of the county today, with a further 60mm to 80mm over some high ground.
Flood warnings – which means flooding is expected and action should be taken – are in force for:
- Keswick Campsite
- River Eden at Carlisle, Rickerby Park, Swifts and Stoneyholme Golf Courses
- River Greta at Keswick, Keswick Campsite, Rugby Club and Quinta
Flood alerts – which means be prepared – are in force for:
- Lower River Eden
- Middle River Eden
- Rivers Brathay, Rothay and Winster
- Rivers Caldew and Petteril
- Rivers Cocker, Marron and Derwent
- Rivers Duddon, Crake and Mill Beck
- Rivers Greta, St John’s Beck and Bassenthwaite Lake
- Rivers Lowther and Eamont
- Upper River Derwent, Stonethwaite Beck and Derwentwater