A number of roads are affected by floodwater after rain continues to batter the county.
The following roads are affected:
- A592 earlier flooding which was affecting traffic between Windermere and Newby Bridge has now cleared.
- A591 now passable after previous problems between Bassenthwaite and Keswick.
- Little Corby Road blocked by flooding at Newby East Bridge. The River Irthing has burst its banks making the road impassable.
- Great Corby to A69 is flooded by the River Eden.
- Meathop Road impassable due to flooding between Grange-over-Sands Golf Club and Holme Farm.